- Minimum age for women is 22 years (in the case of a double-sided obstruction of the ovary, 18 years)
- Maximum age for women is 49 years
- For unmarried couples a man’s consent is required.
- For a single person, or persons in same-sex relationship no fertility treatment may be carried out.
Health insurance companies pay for the basic services during the first three IVF cycles. If only one embryo is transferred in the first two cycles, the 4th cycle can be paid for.
Examples of additional costs:
- Medicine for IVF is up to 1200 EUR medicine for Egg Donation is included in the package price
- Sperm donation 250 EUR
- Egg donation 4800 EUR
Egg donation – statutory basic conditions – the donor should be between the age of 18 – 35 years old, and healthy. Centers provide additional, individual conditions for donors.
Sperm donation – legal framework – the donor should be between the age of 18 – 40 years old, and healthy. Again, centers provide additional, individual conditions for the donor.
The donor is, and remains anonymous.
An oppurtunity not only for citizens of the Czech republic
Thanks to favourable circumstances such as the reknown professionalism of our doctors (and other medical personnel), state-of-the-art hospital equipment, excellent language skills, competitive costs, and good global transport connections – many couples seeking fertility treatment are attracted to the Czech Republic to undergo the process.